What you will learn in this workshop:
• Make a Ganesh idol with your own hands
• NO USE OF ANY READY MADE MOLDS
• Use of eco-friendly materials
• Learn the art of clay modeling from ground up
• No prior knowledge of working with clay is needed.
And most importantly,
• Have fun, enjoy the process and feel more spiritually connected!
Venue: Click here for map
In my studio at Flat 512, C Wing, Om Avishkar,
Bedekar Ganapati Mandir Road, Near MIT College, Kothrud, Pune.
The workshop is divided into 3 sessions. Session 1 and 2 are for
making the idol in clay. A gap of at least 2 weeks is kept to make sure
the idols are dry before they can be painted. Third session (which takes
place after at least 2 weeks) is for painting the idol and
adding finishing touches.
Session 1: 11th August 2012, 3 pm to 6 pm
This session will involve making the idol
Session 2: 12th August 2012, 3 pm to 6 pm
Making the idol will be continued till end of this session
Session 3: 1st Sept 2012, 3 pm to 6 pm
This session will involve painting the idol
That’s me, Mandar Marathe!
To know other details of the workshop, CLICK HERE or go to the link given below.